Our team of Geneus Developers regularly release new functionality to the Geneus platform.
They are determined that the platform is the best it can be. For this reason, Geneus is constantly evolving to meet the current and future needs of our existing clients and industry at large.
- RELEASE 70: 13-Aug-16
- Buyers are now able to customise products at any point of the purchase process, including after an enquiry has been made.
- RELEASE 69: 30-Jul-16
- Enquiry product pricing sub-totals for Suppliers are now displayed
- Auto import functionality of customisation pricing from the catalogue
- Improved visibility of customised pricing with unit prices for each customisation shown in the summary section of the Supplier response page to an enquiry, and updated in real-time.
- Simplified enquiry form for buyers to check and approve once suppliers have responded to initial enquiry. All information to be completed is now on one page rather than across three separate tabs.
- Surcharge, discount and any other applicable cost adjustments are now visible in the subtotals summary of the Supplier response page to an enquiry, and updated in real-time.
- RELEASE 68: 16-Jul-16
- eCatalogue product images have doubled in size, giving greater visibility and detail of the products.
- 15 additional currencies have been added to the platform totalling 34. These further currencies represent the Middle Eastern region and include Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia.
- New Order Approvals Reporting allows order status, approval ID, the approver and whether the order was approved or rejected - to be checked. The report can be exported in Excel format.
- RELEASE 67: 02-Jul-16
- A simplified way to enter catalogue SKU pricing. WIth a bigger pop up box that stays central to the screen, it’s now easier than ever to add or edit pricing. Applies to catalogues only, not enquiries.
- Opportunities to save are made easier. Clear ‘invite to buy’ messages are now positioned at the top of each relevant product page, redirecting to an enquiry or Buying opportunity when the message is clicked on.
- Customisation pricing is made simpler with an improved layout to enter pricing options.
- Improved look and usability of the search function facilitates the identification and selection of suppliers to tender.