Our team of Geneus Developers regularly release new functionality to the Geneus platform.
They are determined that the platform is the best it can be. For this reason, Geneus is constantly evolving to meet the current and future needs of our existing clients and industry at large.
- RELEASE 88: 08-MAY-17
- Product Data Report: An upgrade of the granularity and detail of information held within the Product Data Report reporting tool
- Implement ‘quick enquiry’ generically: A simpler experience when reviewing/managing and preparing to check-out a "quick enquiry" to one supplier
- RELEASE 87: 22-APR-17
- Allow video and images to exist in the image gallery together:Videos and static images are able sit alongside each other in the images gallery and/or be used as the main product visual
- RELEASE 86: 08-APR-17
- Transfer ownership of Enquiries: Whether it’s a tender, buying window or a forecast, the Enquiry Manager is able to transfer responsibility to another user / group of users, ensuring your workflow is unaffected.
- Edit participant responses to events, simply: Enquiry Managers can change values and order quantities of the markets participating in forecast events and buying windows. All changes are recorded with an audit trail for complete transparency
- Never miss an opportunity to save: Products available as part of a buying event can ONLY be purchased from within that event, ensuring buyers never miss out on the economies of scale these events bring to the business.
- Import products to your Enquiry.. and edit: Import product information directly from other systems into an enquiry. Any adjustments made make will only be visible in the enquiry.
- Enriched stock management functionality: For each out of stock SKU, the Stock Manager can now communicate: Restock date & restock quantity. Simple colour coding on both the product and the cart pages enables buyers to quickly assess stock availability from each supplier, including when products will be back in stock if they are currently unavailable.
- RELEASE 81: 30-Jan-17 – PRODUCT SEARCH FUNCTIONALITY